Thursday, February 6, 2014

Reviews and Praise for Dragon's Curse



H.L. Burke packs action, romance and just enough detail into her book without making it feel rushed. Dragon's Curse is a light read while also being incredibly difficult to put down.-Serena at the Poetree Blog (full review here)

A great tale of honor and adventure with rich, colorful characterization.
-Angela Castillo, Author of The Amazing Adventures of Toby the Trilby


I can always tell when I am captivated by a book by the speed at which I finish it and I kept wanting to pick it back up every time I put it down.
-Elizabeth Davies at Elizabeth Davies Books (full review here)

I enjoyed this book so much I sat down and read it in one night!  You should check it out!
Clarice @ Clarice's Book Nook (full review here)

I have to say that I love books about dragons that bring something new to the table. This isn’t your typical “go kill the dragon and win the girl’s heart” kind of book. This dragon is not your ordinary dragon.
-Erica @ Fantasy Book Lane (full review here)

This is such a fun book to read. It involves fantasy, intrigue, loyalty, friendship, and love. Shannon is an interesting character, who is intelligent and full of life.
-Heidi @ Heidi's Wanderings (full review here)

H.L. Burke is one of those authors that can pack both romance and action into a perfectly wrapped package that will have you ready for more before you've even finished the last page.
-Paige @ Electively Page (full review here)





Now Available in paperback and eBook on Amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment